Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is the warranty for the ReLease products?
The time of warranty is 6 months from the date of purchase. In case of remanufactured devices is 12 months from the date of the purchase or when the machine reached the predefined number of copies (depends on which occurs earlier). The number of copies of the products has been determined by us, represented on the warranty card.
2. What is the difference between a remanufactured and a refurbished device?
The refurbished devices go through predefined refurbishment methods and are released as new devices. In case of remanufacturing we dismantle every bit of the whole device and build it up from the basics. We put to use the steel frame, the electrical control panels, switchboards, cables, and the cover jacket. We replace every expandable materials and worn-out parts of the machine.
3. Is every device the same?
Yes. There is a basic configuration of every type of machine. Decision will be made to remanufacture or refurbish considering this configuration, and then will be packaged at the end of the whole process. The finished products are like two peas in a pod. The interior and exterior cannot be different from each other after a thorough quality control.
4. What shall I do if a device has malfunction?
If a device fails to operate within the date of warranty or reached the number of copy represented on the warranty card, please visit your distributor, who will arrange the warranty process for you.
5. What is the difference between a ReLease product and a used office device?
The traditional distribution preceded by a multilevel quality control. Contrarily ReLease products go through a total cleaning, refurbishing and rebuilding process. At the end of it they will be wrapped up in standard packages and will be on sale by model.
6. What is the content of a ReLease package?
The package contains the device, the drivers for the installation, starting toner(s), an electronic user’s manual on CD and a 230V cable.
7. Do new devices differ from ReLease products?
No, ReLease products are the same as new devices.
8. Can an operations service contract be made for the ReLease products?
Yes, operations service contract can be made for them. Please find your distributor near to you to take out such a contract.
9. Is there any solution for constant parts supply?
Yes, every fitting and spare part can be reached through ScanPartners listed in the portfolio.
10. What can I lose to buy or lease a ReLease device?
The optionality of the ReLease products is not as broad as a new device but they have all the useful functions as a new one.
11. What can I gain with buying or leasing a ReLease product?
Money. It’s more cost-efficient than buying a new product. And lest we forget about being environmentally conscious. If you buy a ReLease product, you will preserve the condition of your environment.
12. Who is responsible for the repairing within the date of warranty?
Those ScanPartners who distribute these products.
13. Can the warranty of a ReLease product be extended?
Yes. If you make an all-inclusive operation contract with any ScanPartner.
14. Every option can be applied like for a new device?
Yes, every useful option can be obtained for our products.
15. How much money can I save for a ReLease product comparing with the same category?
The price of the ReLease products are 40-60 percent less than the products from the same category so you can save large amounts of money.
16. Is an all-inclusive warranty for the ReLease products or just for the replaced spare parts?
ReLease products have an all-inclusive warranty.
17. What kind of driver support can be obtained for the products as they are being refurbished?
Every necessary driver can be available for the devices.